Saturday, June 4, 2011

Furnishing my place

Living in the city is fun, an has always been a dream of mine. For as long as I can remember, I've always dreamed of living in New York, amongst the skyscrapers and the taxi cabs. Well, I finally did move into the city, though I can hardly say Bangkok is New York. However it does have it's own charm and lovely scent *cough*stench*cough*. Some parts of the city certainly remind me of my days of working in the more ghetto parts of LA.

I decided that I wanted to complete my city living adventure by designing my condo as a sweet bachelor pad. I saw the condo's at Room 62 by a company called Land and Houses, (don't worry I can't read Thai either)  and asked who did the interior. Apparently a company called Dellarobbia Thailand, did it but aren't accepting full interior orders anymore *sad face*. I had to settle for their furniture which was pretty comfy. Now I just have to decide where to put the stripper pole and I'm all set for a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment