Monday, May 9, 2011

Food Food Food

I'm not gonna lie, I kind of miss the occasional In-N-Out and the yummy truffle mac and cheese at the local gastropub. Ever since I've moved from California to Thailand, my diet of american style food has gone down dramatically. BUT FEAR NOT, for I have rediscovered my love with Thai food. This is probably sad considering that I'm Thai. But here are some of my favorites:

Moo Yang (grilled pork skewers): simply, well seasoned with yummy(read fattening) coconut milk. Paired with some sticky rice and its a classic

Khoa Moo Dang Moo krop (rice with barbecued and crispy pork): Rice with a layer of barbecued pork and crispy pork. But it's really all about the sauce that makes it awesome. Kinda sweet, kinda nutty, but definitely delicious. Try to look for places that make their pork fresh every morning

Khoa Soi(Street Rice) I always thought this name was strange or maybe my Thai is just that bad, but it is actually a noodle dish, not a rice one. So its flat egg noodles in this yummy peanut-esque curry(don't worry not too spicy) with beef and some sour veggies and crispy noodles to top it off.

Some more food finds  will be coming soon....

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate this post. I was looking for this information from long time its a fantastic walkthrough, thanks for sharing.
    pizza

    ReplyDelete